HLG QUANTUM BOARDS QB 135W V2 RSPEC 160 WATT LED GROW LIGHT KIT BY THE HORTICULTURE LIGHTING GROUP
BEST LED GROW LIGHT KIT AHEAD!
WANT QUANTUM BOARDS 135W HIGH PERFORMANCE & KILLER YIELDS THEN STEP THIS WAY!
Quantum Boards by HLG are the best in the business, no question. And with thousands of documented, high-quality grows under our belt, the proof is in the pudding as they say. It’s no wonder why HLG Quantum Boards are often imitated but never bettered…
But why is that… What’s so Special about HLG Quantum Boards?
Because HLG through its Official Partnership with Samsung LED has exclusive access to their Brightest and Best LED Diodes, which are 12% – 40% brighter than standard white Samsung 301H and LG diodes used by other manufacturers.
No wonder the rest cannot keep up, let alone beat Genuine Horticulture Lighting Group Quantum Boards!
Looking for the Best Quantum Boards on the planet then look no further than the genuine HLG Quantum Boards by Horticulture Lighting Group.
Availability: In stock.
- Ships in 1-3 business days depending on payment method
- We ship throughout Europe No Duties/taxes to pay
- This product ships discretely in plain packaging
QUANTUM BOARDS 135W RSPEC
THE BRIGHTEST AND BEST QUANTUM BOARDS FOR SMALL TENT GROWS
Quantum boards will be needed if:
Your grow space small and compact?
Are you looking to produce seedlings, mothers or clones?
Do you want the best in class led grow light kit in the world today?
When space is at a premium; you are looking to raise up a load of seedlings, clones, or a small plant or four, and you do not mind a touch of DIY then the ready to assemble HLG Quantum Boards 135W V2 Rspec led kit is the perfect tool and the best quantum boards for the job.
The HLG Quantum Boards 135W V2 Rspec led kit is made up of 272 of the Highest Bin latest Samsung LM301H LED’s and 16 Osram deep red 660nm diodes making this the most efficient and best quantum boards LED grow light kit on the market today.
The HLG Quantum Board lamp offers amazing performance producing 2.61umol/J and 418 PPF of light, whilst only consuming 160 Watts, These are independent verified lab tested results, unlike the imitation quantum boards which use lower efficiency diodes.
The Horticulture Lighting Group is taking LED grow light technology to record breaking new heights in terms of energy efficiency, so much so, that, The Horticulture Lighting Group is currently the industry leading LED grow light manufacturer, and producer of the best quantum boards in the world today.
The new Rspec spectrum enhances flowering and produces faster harvest while still being a great all-around light from seed to harvest.
This Quantum Boards 135W LED grow light kit is the perfect full-cycle, full spectrum LED grow light, and is best suited to cover 2 x 2 – 2 x 3 (in flower) to 3 x 3 (in veg) grow rooms and grow tents.
The HLG Quantum Boards grow light kit has a dimming range from 60 to 160 watts. Feel free to Slash your electricity bills, Enjoy lower energy cost, and reduce heat emissions in your grow room.
You want the Best Quantum Boards LED Grow Light kit? Then look no further than the Horticulture Lighting Group UK Europe. In Fact, we are so confident and so certain this little baby will deliver the goods, we offer a 30 day No Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee if the light does not deliver as promised.
QUANTUM BOARDS 135W LED KIT ASSEMBLY VIDEO
- Harvest Faster with Better Results using our Game Changing White light Spectrum Lighting – Uses a mix of latest Samsung LM301H 3.5k Highest Flux bin chips and Osram Deep Red 660nm LEDs
- The Number 1 LED grow Lights in the world comes with Top quality components – Built to last & Engineered to the Highest standards
- For those who want the very best LED grow light technology try our Industry Leading Next Generation SAMSUNG HLG Quantum Boards LED Modules
- SAMSUNG HLG Quantum Boards Technology solves heat related issues during hot summer months by lowering heat emissions from the front of the lamp with minimal heat radiating off the back of the light
- HLG Quantum Boards offer Superior Canopy Penetration due to Diffused Light Emission this, means more Light passes through your plant’s canopy and reaches lower down your plant
- Achieve More Yield Per Watt and Grow Higher Quality Crops than you would using HID/HPS and other Brand LED grow lights
- Balanced white + Enhanced Red spectrum = Perfect for full-cycle grow light for Vegging & Flowering your plants
- Extremely Energy Efficient Dimmable Power Supply you can turn the lamp down to as low as 60 watts during Veg and as high as 160 watts during Bloom
- Literally slash your electricity bills and grow room heat in half
- No Moving Parts just a Simple Reliable Passive-Cooled Design
- 1 year manufacturers warranty and full customer support
ENHANCED RED SPECTRUM
- Auto sensing PSU Automatically Adjusts to 120VAC & 240VAC & 277VAC
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- 418 PPF High Output to replace 300W HPS lamp
- Quantum Boards® QB 288 made by HLG US
- 2.61 PPF/W High Efficiency at 160 watts
- Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red
- 60 to 160 Watts Dimmable design
- Reliable passive-cooled design
THIS KIT INCLUDES
- 1 x QB288 R-Spec Quantum Boards made by Samsung for HLG comes with latest Samsung 301H Brightest Bin Diodes and Osram Deep Red Diodes
- 1 x Slate Double Pre-drilled 340mm Black Anodized Heatsink
- Mean Well HLG-120H-54A LED Driver
- 6FT Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 240VAC with a cable connector
- 1 AC Cable Joiner – IP68 (Water Proof) for Power Cord to Driver's AC Connection
- 2 x Wago Connectors for AC and DC wiring
- 2ft solid core Wire
- Hanger Clips
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required
- DOWNLOAD Quantum Boards 135W ASSEMBLY GUIDE HERE
- Power: 60 – 160 Watts
- Voltage Range : 100 – 277 VAC 50-60Hz
- LED: Samsung LM301H & Deep Red
- Flowering Footprint : 2 x 2ft (recommended) or 2 x 3ft (max) – 0.37 to 0.56m2
- Veg Footprint : 3 x 3ft – 0.83m2
- System PPF : 2.61 umol / Joule
- Total Output : 418 PPF@160 Watts
- Dimensions : 34.29cm x 20.32cm x 7.62cm
- Recommended Mounting Height: 18 to 30 inches above the canopy
|Dimensions||35 × 23 × 8 cm|