QB 135 R-SPEC LED GROW LIGHT KIT
Is your grow space small and compact?
Are you looking to produce plenty of seedlings or clones?
Are you looking for the best led grow lights?
Where space is at a premium; you are looking to raise up a load of seedlings, clones, or a small plant or two, and you do not mind a touch of DIY then the ready to assemble HLG grow lights series; 135W QB V2 Rspec led kit is the perfect tool for the job.
Due to it’s staggering performance producing 2.6umol/J and 416 PPF of light, whilst only consuming 160 Watts. The Horticulture Lighting Group is taking the technology of grow lights to record breaking new heights in terms of energy efficiency, so much so, that, The Horticulture Lighting Group is currently the industry leading LED grow lights manufacturer.
To put all of this into perspective, HLG LED grow lights achieved an efficacy gain of 53 percent and 100 percent more light, per watt, than the best double-ended 1000-watt and single-ended high pressure sodium (HPS) fixtures. With the best 1000W DE HPS fixture achieving 1.7 μmol/J, while the average 1000W SE HPS fixture achieves 1.3 μmol/J, thus relegating HID technology to the position of has-been, and sounding the death knell for this tired old technology.
The HLG grow lights series; 135W QB V2 Rspec led kit is made with 272 of the Highest Bin Samsung LM301B LED’s and 16 Osram deep red 660nm diodes making these the most efficient and best LED grow lights on the market today.
The new Rspec spectrum will enhance flower production while still being a great all-around light from seed to harvest. Enjoy lower energy cost, less heat and more output, with a 4% efficiency gain over the previous 135W QB V2 led kit models! Equivalent to about 280 Watts of HID power, this kit is great for vegetative lighting, bloom lighting, or as primary lighting for small gardens.
As you can see the HLG grow lights series; 135W QB V2 Rspec led kit certainly packs one heck of a punch as it is able to produce a huge amount of light from a small amount of power… Oh, and with the added bonus of low heat emissions, this really is the perfect light for all your closet/cupboard growing needs, and for you those of you who grow on a slightly larger scale, you can use multiple HLG grow lights series; 135W QB V2 Rspec led kits in larger garden’s with excellent results.
For those who want the Best LED Grow Lights then look no further. In Fact, we are so confident and so certain this little baby will deliver the goods, we offer a 30 day No Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee if the light does not deliver as promised.
- No Moving Parts, just a nice simple Passive-Cooled Design for greater reliability
- Highly Energy Efficient Dimmable Power Supply to turn lamp Down during Veg as low as 60 watts and Up during Bloom as high as 160 watts
- Auto sensing power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC
- Achieve More Yield Per Watt and Grow Higher Quality Crops than you would using HID/HPS
- Balanced white spectrum that’s Perfect for Vegging & Flowering your plants
- Built to last & Engineered to the Highest standards
- 3 year manufacturers warranty and full customer support
THIS KIT INCLUDES
- 1 x QB288 R-Spec Quantum Boards made by Samsung for HLG comes with Samsung 301B Highest Bin Diodes and Osram Deep Red Diodes
- 1 x Slate Double Pre-drilled 340mm Black Anodized Heatsink
- Mean Well HLG-120H-54A LED Driver
- 6FT Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 240VAC with a cable connector
- 1 AC Cable Joiner – IP68 (Water Proof) for Power Cord to Driver’s AC Connection
- 2 x Wago Connectors for AC and DC wiring
- 2ft solid core Wire
- Hanger Clips
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required
“All the parts needed to build your own high performance LED grow light are included in this kit. If you want us to pre-assemble the kit for you please contact us. Either way, you’ll be ready to grow on a small budget.”
Learn More About Best LED Grow Lights… 135W QB v2 Rspec LED Kit
Lamp Specs & Details
- Power : 60 – 160 Watts
- Voltage Range : 90 – 277 VAC
- Vegetative Footprint : 3 x 3ft – 0.83m2
- Flowering Footprint : 2 x 2ft (recommended) or 2 x 3ft (max) – 0.37 to 0.56m2
- Recommended Height : Veg 20 inches – Flower 16 inches
- System Efficiency : 168 Lm / W
- System PPF : 2.6 umol / Joule
- Board Level PPF : 2.68 umol / Joule
- Total Output : 414 PPF@160 Watts
- Dimensions : 34.29cm x 20.32cm x 7.62cm
- Weight : 2 kg
- Warranty : 1 Year